Posted on November 22, 2019
Pay Per Click Sites..
Each year, many sellers make use of a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the world wide web. Why do they use Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of millions of search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in lots of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on in excess of a million websites, too! This audience, in conjunction with those who use Google for search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now pop up nearly 90% of times that each person on the planet would go to the internet for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a simple, affordable yet powerful strategy to market a company’s services and goods. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results because the campaign revolves around highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a certain segment from the market.
With the intelligently run internet marketing campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can compete with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Adwords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist such as:
1. Neglecting to recognize that 90% of all keywords bring about too little targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night concerning how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize that we now have great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In contrast, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to find long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the higher)
* Lower than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial part of an excellent AdWords campaign.
Actually, just a relative handful of people that advertise on Google have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for that matter, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference from a successful as well as a failed campaign because the identical ad run with assorted headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon to get a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but many webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it within the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. Rather than A/B test each and every ad, every landing page, these are content to select what ads and landing pages that appeal to them rather than for their targeted potential customers. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to maximize the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Build it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the many presents a Golden Chance to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is valid to them: failure will not be a choice. But, success and profits are!